shrinking paper

From: Nicolas Mollard (Nicolas.Mollard@lettres.unige.ch)
Date: 09/28/01-09:40:29 AM Z

Hello,
I'm new to the list and to alt processes too, so forgive me if I ask stupid questions.
I'm giving a try at bichromate gum and I have the following problem:
Since I need several exposures to get a nice output, my paper (Arches Aquarelle) shrinks significantly between each exposure and is not perfectly adjusted to the neg any more.
Does anyone knows of a good way to fix it to a board without hurting the paper?
Thanks for help

Nicolas Mollard