Temperaprint Fellowship update

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 04/01/02-10:29:11 AM Z

Hello to all, Oh dear I am at it again lets have another try !!

> Temperaprint fellowship a time for change.

Well we have made a start I have sent out over thirty replies to members of
the list and I must thank Peter Marshall for putting his eagle eye over this
draft which has allowed me to sharpen up the typos etc.

You can now gain access to the Temperaprint Fellowship, the Temperaprint
Documents [which is the fundamentals] and a Gallery of work produced by our
past students. I am not saying this work is wonderful but does give a taste
of what is possible with this fantastic process

Richard Sullivan and I are now trying to get his chat facility working with
Macs we hope to get this feature up and running in the near future we can
then start our electronic school which we are all getting very excited
about.

I must Thank Richard Sullivan for his support in this venture without which
it would not be possible. So if you are interested please be our guest at

 --: http://sirius.secureforum.com:8080/~bostick/login

however should you not wish to visit this site you will find most of this
information on

 --: http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/tempera.html

I must apologise for my previous error's going a bit GA GA I am afraid never
mind it comes to us all in time.

Pete