Re: Gum without glass

From: Keith Taylor (keithmtaylor@mac.com)
Date: 04/01/02-06:06:55 PM Z

Keith,
I printed an exhibition of platinum prints for Cy DeCosse that was shown
both in Florence, Italy and at John Stevenson's gallery in NYC. Both
venues exhibited them without glass. I'm not sure if John exhibits much
work that way, but for the platinum (and gum) prints, it shows the
tactile quality these prints possess.

Keith Taylor
Minneapolis MN
(612) 721 2286

Keith Gerling wrote: [on February 14, 2002]