Re: Sandy's kallitype method

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/03/02-05:31:50 AM Z

> You will find the information I posted on this in the February list
> archives, at /lists/alt-photo-process/
>
> Sandy

And anyone interested in seeing some scans of test prints made using Sandy's
kallitype method can look here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/Kalli.html

The scans only give a rough idea of course, but there are examples, with
Stauffer strips, of several different toners all compared to a traditional
palladium print. The surprise is that the kallis toned in Pt or Pd are
prettier than the full palladium print.

---Carl