Re: Lightjet Duraclear negs

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 04/04/02-04:17:07 PM Z

Nick Makris said in his message...

>It [Pictorico] doesn't accept pigment based inks and I have
>just yesterday changed to a Quad Black dye based ink with archival qualities
>(whatever that means).

The Pictorico OHP film doesn't take the Piezography pigments but many
other pigments do adhere just fine. Both Epson 2000P pigments and
Indelible Fine Art pigments (www.mandmstudios.com/inkjet.html) that I use
for pigment over platinum stick just fine with no spray fixative needed.

And for those with "older" Epson 1200s (are you listening K.T.), the
Indelibles are available for that model too so you can always turn that
relic into an archival pigment printer. ;^)

Hope this helps,

Dan