Re: Lightjet Duraclear negs

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 04/04/02-04:55:29 PM Z

Dan and all,

I would be willing to bet on the inks you refer to below as being color, not
quad black/gray. If anyone is successfully using QUAD BLACK "PIGMENT" inks
with Pictorico OHP film, PLEASE come forward - I know that this question has
been asked several times on this list and not one person has responded. The
following response to an inquiry at Pictorico may be meaningful here.

Nick