Re: Pictorico and Epson 2000P pigments

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 04/05/02-05:44:13 AM Z

Sandy, Did I read that correctly - are you using the OEM inks (color) in
your 2000P? I really want to use black/gray (quad in my case) inks. I have
a color setup and prefer to use dedicated printers. Moreso, there is no
successful way to make a B/W inkjet print with color ink (that ought to stir
up some discussion) - metamerism is at the basis for that statement. Simply
put, the B/W print made from color inks might look ok under one lighting
arrangement and look green in another and in any case, generally they are
not neutral.

Nick