Re: DeCosse prints

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/05/02-03:51:22 PM Z

Alejandro and Witho,

I do think there must be something different about Witho's chemicals. When
I've tried to get POP just by using ammonium ferric oxalate without changing
the metal solutions from those normally used for develop-out prints, it
simply hasn't worked. Ware's system is based on ammonium versions of the
metal solutions, and zia is based on lithium/cesium versions, combined with
AFO to get fully printed-out results. Perhaps something extra is in the
ferric or metal solutions Witho is using compared to the ones I have access
to.---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at: