[OT] Encaustic & photo

From: Kris Erickson (kerickso@acs.ryerson.ca)
Date: 04/06/02-02:20:24 PM Z

Hello,
This is a little off-topic, but I'm just wondering what kind of history (if
any) photography and encaustic painting have had together. I'm assuming it
would be in a mixed-media vein, but perhaps there is/are some little known
process(es) that specifically involve the use of wax to make photographic
rather than painted images...
Any and all thoughts and/or pointers would be appreciated, on or off-list as
you see fit.
Thanks,
Kris Erickson