Re: Question about curve #2 & apology

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/05/02-09:46:37 PM Z

Sorry list, I thought Sandy's note was off list and responded to it as if it
were...didn't mean to bore you with the chit chat... glad I didn't mention
Sandy and the dancing girls...

Anyway, back to that curve, Sandy.... before you apply the curve, convert the
image to 16 bit, then apply the curve...and print from 16 bit or reduce back
to 8 bit and print... it might keep you from getting some posterization....or
at least reduce the amount of posterization the curve will create...

Mark Nelson