Re: regular photo paper as POP

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 04/07/02-09:37:31 PM Z

Yes, I fixed them. I used rapid fix; however, I think it was Cor Breukel
who suggested using a regular hypo with alkalinity instead of the rapid fix
to minimize bleaching. Sodium thiosulfate mixed into a 10% solution, 100g
of it in 1 liter of water, with sodium carbonate 10g added. He says a liter
will do a dozen 8x10's. However, I did not lose my colors in rapid fix
although tremendous bleaching did occur. The next time I experiment with
the process I will try Cor's method (and please forgive me if it was not Cor
who said this but someone else.)
Chris