Heat drying

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/10/02-07:02:28 AM Z

Eric et al,

   Judy mentioned this effect to me some time ago. As she says, she has
tried it repeatedly for cyanotype and VDB. I did the same and added
platinum. I suggest you try it yourself using a 21 step wedge.

    I might suggest that the rapid drying you get with heat causes more of
the sensitizer to sit on the surface of the paper.

    As Judy says, a small fan works almost as well.

Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com

also look at: