Re: I'm hunting for Dignan's book

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 04/10/02-07:08:36 AM Z

Roberto,

If I remember it correctly, Patrick Dignan sells a CD version of it.

Dave S

In a message dated 4/10/02 5:01:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
camerachiara@technet.it writes:

<< I am interested to the following book: <150 Do It Yourself Black and White
 Popular Photographic Formulas> by Patrick Dignan, publisher: Dignan
 photographic inc 1977, but I am afraid that this book is out of print. >>