Re: heat drying Re: Platinum respirator

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/10/02-09:09:19 AM Z

Yes Carl : ) , this was my point. and might it also be true for other
processes? If a dried paper is humidified after the drying process does it
show the loss of density? As we have seen, at least with pt/pd, humidity
controls color, speed, and contrast with both FO and AFO ingredients. I
would expect other iron processes to show similar results, perhaps, not but
it is important to control the level in a predictable way. I have seen hugh
changes in color with Chrysotypes due to humidity which is another AFO
process.

EJ Neilsen