Re: I'm hunting for Dignan's book

From: John (john@darkroompro.net)
Date: 04/10/02-08:23:03 PM Z

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:10:48 +0200, you wrote:

>I am interested to the following book: <150 Do It Yourself Black and White
>Popular Photographic Formulas> by Patrick Dignan, publisher: Dignan
>photographic inc 1977, but I am afraid that this book is out of print.
>Have you any information about it?
>Thank You
>Roberto Lavini

        Most if not all of the formulas are variations of the ones
in Anchells' (and Troops) books. Let me know if you are looking
for something in particular. I have most every formula produced
by Crawley, Agfa, Ansco, Kodak, Ilford & Fuji. I just won't
bother posting replication. Have any idea of how many variations
there are on D-76 ? I think you'd be surprised.

Regards

   John S. Douglas, Photographer
     http://www.darkroompro.net