Speaking of media. . .

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 04/12/02-11:51:44 PM Z

Hola!

The May/June edition of American Photo (hey, it was a gift subscription from
a very distant non-aesthetic cousin, okay?) has a feature article on alt
process entitled “In with the old” (with glossary) --and an article on pt
printing (“Platinum prize”).

(Okay, I confess—I looked. But I didn’t focus. Really.)

So. What are we to do? Where is there to hide? How are we to go on?

Is all hope lost?

--John

http://www.photogecko.com/
Home of The Gecko UV Light Box