Re: to all the senior citizens ;-)

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 04/16/02-09:50:44 PM Z

I was eavesdropping on a student conversation today in the hallway between
classes. I overheard the following statement, " I'm really a nice person, but
my looks, I guess, strikes fear into old people. They avoid me and won't speak
to me as I walk up to them,"

This guy has a few tattoos and a pierced ear lobe, nothing too strange for
today's youth. I think the cover is always easier to judge.

-Darryl, celebrating his second fifty years of life.