Re: to all the senior citizens ;-)

FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 04/16/02-06:00:08 PM Z

Shannon,

    In case I failed to get it across, my reply was intended to be a bit on
the tongue-in-cheek side, as well. But only a bit.
    I, too, am pushing 70 and I'm totally amazed at how it has failed to live
up to my apprehensions. That, however is from the inside. The external
response of people (younger people) to the packaging that goes with age does
leave one with the impression that we DO all look alike, and are somewhere
between irrelevent and invisible, so I'm not inclined to give my usual amount
of slack to anything that furthers that impression.
    Actually, trees age considerably better than people. If it wasn't for the
terrible things that people do to trees, that might have been my first choice
had I been given a say in the matter.

Cheers
Bob