RE: Where to find silver plated copper plates for Daguerreotypes.

From: Christopher Lovenguth (chrisml@pacbell.net)
Date: 04/17/02-09:48:23 AM Z

Thanks Bob for the information. I am actually going to learn the process so
these will be my first. I will be using the Becquerel method since I really
do not want to mess with mercury. I have been studying many resources and I
think I have the basic idea of the process down. I just need a bit more
information before I go ahead. First I’m trying to find an example or plans
of a fuming box. I would like to make my own and not buy one. That is about
the last piece of the puzzle before I start experimenting. If you have any
contacts for chemicals as well I’ll take them. www.newdags.com
<http://www.newdags.com/> is a very good resource for the process.

Also, if you have any words of wisdom you would like to pass along, I’ll
take them. -Chris