Re: INKJET PRINTERS AND SCANNERS ADVICE PLEASE

From: Gregory W. Blank (gblank@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 04/17/02-01:03:39 PM Z

Yes I believe for 35mm 2400 could be a tad higher,...I think in terms of 4x5
I rarely shoot 35 anymore.

I think you are getting better scans with color because your
C.I. index is higher than what mine would be. I use PMK+ always
but I shoot for a maximum highlight density of 1.25 I am projcetion printing
most of my work.