Re: heat?

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 04/17/02-06:59:11 PM Z

I just have to jump in on this.....

You are all WEATHER WIMPS!!!! Heat? Come to balmy Tucson. And before anyone
says "But it is a dry heat..." stop out here in June, July and August when
the temps are 115 and 80% humdity. Heat? I love it! Was in NY a few weeks
ago. Temps in the '70s...I almost froze to death!

Joe (consummate desert rat) Portale