Re: Tri-x in Pyrocat

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 04/17/02-07:15:09 PM Z

I don't have any test data with Tri-X and Pyrocat in tray. However,
my tests with rotary processing suggest that a good starting point
for your first attempts in tray with this film/developer would be
10-12 minutes at 72F, assuming you want a final DR of about 1.6
(carbon, palladium) with a normal SBR of 7. For platinum printing and
a DR of about 1.4 with normal scenes 8-10 minutes would be a better
bet.

Sandy