Re: 3,3 Thiodipropionic acid

From: Linas Kudzma (lkudzma@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/20/02-04:25:02 PM Z

Don,
  I buy from Aldrich regularly at work where I have special authorization to
buy anything, including chemicals necessary to synthesize controlled
substances. Typically Aldrich will not sell these to individuals. However,
chemicals that are not particularly dangerous or controlled you could buy
without special authorization..

Give them a call. However, be aware than in most cases Aldrich prices for
specialty chemicals are outrageously high. I would only buy things from them
that I could not get elsewhere. If that price mentioned for AFO was correct,
that is an exception.

Linas