Re: American Experience: Ansel Adams

From: Lisa Reddig (lisa@julianrichards.com)
Date: 04/22/02-11:00:39 AM Z

Well here is what I already sent to John

I only caught the last part when Ansel was over 70. And the one thing I
talked to myself about (actually I was talking to the TV) was how much that
Sierra Club guy was spouting his own agenda (talking through an orafice that
I shall not mention) and making it seem like it all came from Ansel. For
all I know Adams could have been a hardcore nature conserver guy, but it all
sounded very Sierra Club propoganda to me. Just for the record I am not
fond of all the hype around Ansel, but he makes pretty pictures don't he?

Lisa