Ansel Adams

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 04/22/02-11:05:59 AM Z

Well, when you do write them, ask them what ever happened to the assistant
that he fell in love with...I'm dying to know. For me, the show was very
enlightening--I understood his humanity, his drive, his work ethic, I loved
the facts about his childhood and the relationship with his father, about
his transcendent moment of ecstasy or epiphany which I can relate to...but
probably I came away with a positive impression because I have never studied
Ansel in depth as you may have. I also liked the commentary from the
different people such as Szarkowski.
Chris