RE: Reduced Platinum Print Sharpness

From: stephen wasilewski (steve_wasilewski@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/22/02-05:37:10 PM Z

Wendy,

My process is similar to yours minus the acetate. I
plan to do a trial of two sequential prints from a
plate burner and flourescent bank. The plate burner
is 200 miles away, so it will be planned ahead. I
hope to isolate the problem from the suggestions from
you and others. Any great findings will come back to
the list.

Thanks,

Steve