Re: American Experience: Ansel Adams

From: Mark Kronquist (mak@teleport.com)
Date: 04/23/02-04:38:05 AM Z

not to dis 9-11 or what happened (I was in NYC when it happened) or the US
or anything of the sort but flag toilet paper is not what it is about
folks...had great fun hanging a huge Soviet Flag out our office window a
couple weeks ago from our 7th floor down to the 5th floor. We are in
Portland and a couple congresspeople share our building which is right
across a major bridge from downtown)

How could you hang such an awful flag? Aren`t the Russians helping us in the
war on terror (yes)

There is a big world out there and it is the job if us to share our images
of it