Re: AA's infidelities

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/23/02-08:44:26 AM Z

Ah, now we are getting to the meat of the subject.

Want the some real dirt? Read Charis Wilson's Through Another Lens. It's
about her life with E. Weston. She tells all like how >she< managed to
seduce him on their first shoot. Apparently it wasn't very hard to do. But
then we knew that about Edward didn't we?

Actually it is a very good book and gives a day by day (or baloney sandwich
by baloney sandwich) description of many of their road trips together to
take pictures. It becomes clear she was the organizing genius behind his
success, something I do not doubt.

A little trivia: her father was the famous novelist Harry Leon Wilson who
wrote among others Ruggles of Red Gap.

--Dick Sullivan