Eduardo's girlfriends

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 04/23/02-06:42:08 PM Z

>Ah, now we are getting to the meat of the subject.
>
>Want the some real dirt? Read Charis Wilson's Through Another Lens.
>It's about her life with E. Weston. She tells all like how >she<
>managed to seduce him on their first shoot. Apparently it wasn't
>very hard to do. But then we knew that about Edward didn't we?

Another good book is Weston's own daybooks, most of which is about
the time before he met Charis. He was constantly fighting off the
advances of his household help, not to mention his models, which he
couldn't understand because he thought he was actually a rather poor
lover. It makes for fun reading though.

--shannon