Re: environmental question

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 04/24/02-12:00:50 PM Z

Thanks, but I was referirng more to printmaking, like POP or Kallitype, or
Pt/Pd. Unforunately, I can't seem to like blue prints no matter how much I
try, so I guess Cyanotype is out of the running. I used to work at a lab,
and the only thing they did to their chemistry was run it through a silver
recovery unit, all else went straight down the drain, AFAIK. I am,
however, quite partial to wheelthrowing.....

Cheers,
Christine