Re: 18x24 sheet films

From: Marco Pauck (marco@pauck.de)
Date: 04/26/02-12:47:18 AM Z

Philippe Monnoyer wrote:
[...]
> I'll start using 18x24 cm sheet films with my new camera.

Great, I'm another user of this format.

> Who does use it in the list ? Is there still a wide choice on the
> shelves ?

Not really a wide choice, but at least the East-European
manufacturers, such as Efke, Foma, Forte are still supporting
this format.

> What did you use like film brand and what were the results ?

All the brands mentioned above are 'classical' films.
Their merits have been discussed before on this list
(or was it 'pure-silver'?).

> Prices ? Good tricks ?

For prices check http://www.fotoimpex.de/

Marco