Re: Frames for gold-toned pop images

From: dina Fraioli (ladyoflemon@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/26/02-12:10:35 AM Z

Thank-you! I feel a LOT better about going for the l-hooks...I already
bought nice mat board, but that was like the last of my money...I would be
able to buy frames if I didn't buy my view camera...(hmmm which one was more
important! :) )

I think I jsut wanted someone to tell me that they will not look really
ridiculous... one of my professors was very anti-l-hooks, but pro burgundy
wooden frames! They MATCHED the tones in my images...and I admit looked
rather ok, but I think in the end would be VERY distracting since they MATCH
the tone...very strange.

-dina