re:environmental question

From: stephen (birdee@cobweb.net.au)
Date: 04/26/02-11:59:28 PM Z

I have made a mould photogram of a railway sleeper. I placed a sheet of glass between object and paper to be sure that something else like rust wasnt making the image. I applied flower juice made from white flowers, so that the mould was fed without colouring the paper with flower juice. I gave away the resulting print, but I think it was kind of blotchy.

I wonder if i placed home made recycled paper in the sun for enough days/ weeks , with a transparency on top of the paper wether an image would bleach the image onto the paper, making a grey and white positive from a positive.

                                               Stephen Burdett