environmental question

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 04/24/02-09:13:45 AM Z

Hello list,

What, in all your esteemed opinions, would be the photographic process
to leave the least impact on the environment?

Hypothetically, say I lived in a hut in the middle of nowhere. I would
not, with a clean concience, be able to dump my used chemistry on the
ground or in my composting toilet or what have you.

Just curious.

Cheers,
Christine

--
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.  He to whom this