Re: travelling with an 8x10 camera

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 08/12/02-09:23:30 PM Z

I've carried my deardorff 8x10 inside a pelican plastic case and had no
problems with getting it through the x-ray machine or in the overhead on the
plane. Of course it just screams "Camera inside, steal me". I've seen some
soft-sided diaper bags and coolers that might be less obvious, especially if
you hang a baby rattle from the strap.

Clay