Re: travelling with an 8x10 camera

From: John Roseborough (jroseborough@dslextreme.com)
Date: 08/12/02-11:43:16 PM Z

Shannon,

My suggestion would be the F-64 Extra Large backpack. It is designed for
8x10 field cameras. The 8x10 Tachcihara of mine fits snugly in the pack
with room for 3 lenses, meter, darkcloth and film holders. I have not flown
since 9/11 but before then there was no problem with the backpack as a carry
on. The film holders I had hand checked - I told the screeners that they
were loaded with x-ray film - and the pack was put through the scanning
device. There were no problems.

John Roseborough
www.pyro4hire.com
www.jroseborough.com