Fortepan 100

From: Charles Dias (charlesbronsondias@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/13/02-05:37:19 AM Z

  Hi folks,

  I´m looking for some easy way to process Fortepan 100 35mm film. I´m using
it in my community classes of photography (because it´s cheap and gives good
tonal and contrast results) but when processed with the consumer chemicals
(Dektol, Rodinal, ...) by the book it gets toooooo grainy ... is there any
other easy alternative way to process it with fine grain results I can teach
in my classes???

  Thanks,

  Charles