Re: travelling with an 8x10 camera

From: Bill Collins (photo@intrex.net)
Date: 08/13/02-07:46:21 AM Z

I have traveled recently with my 4x5 camera, and all accessories (except for the tripod) in a backpack that I carried on. Security had no interest in it at all. They spent more time searching my sandals than they did the backpack!

As far as I know the carry on size regulations have not changed in the last few years, but they are more strictly enforced now.

Bill