Re: travelling with an 8x10 camera

From: S Wang (stwang@direcTVinternet.com)
Date: 08/13/02-07:59:58 AM Z

I'm surprised that no one mentioned using the old Mac Plus/Mac SE
travel cases for large format cameras. It works great with my new
7x11 camera: besides the camera, it holds 3 holders and the darkcloth
and meter perfectly. Certainly it should work with most 8x10 cameras.
Could be just a little big for air travels though.

Don't tell me you threw it away with the old Macs!

Sam Wang