Re: houston area alt photo types

From: Gary Nored (gnored@centurytel.net)
Date: 08/16/02-11:13:56 AM Z

John Campbell writes:

> By all means, put me on the list! I would even be willing to sponsor or
> host a similar gathering in the Austin area.

John,

In case you don't know, there is already an alt-process group in Austin.
We've been meeting for about 9 months, getting together on weekends
for group printing/support sessions, and generally having
a wonderful time!

Ed Buffaloe has even set aside space on his website for
the group. The website is http://www.unblinkingeye.com/
Click the Austin Alternative Process Group icon located
in the upper right-hand corner.

I hope you can join us on the second Tuesday next
month at the Artplex (17th & Guadalupe?) at 6:00 pm.

Regards,
Gary