RE: Boston area alt photo types?

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 08/17/02-05:52:41 AM Z

Greetings,

Count me in! I'm up here in Maine with Tillman and would also consider
jogging to Beantown once in a while for a gathering. FWIW - when The White
Elephant Gallery did the alt-process show in 98(?) there was a small group
who gathered once or twice to meet and chat over a meal and a glass of
wine - Nate Apkon among them. Maybe something can come together??

Best - Jon

www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine