Re: kenro izu enlarger

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/18/02-02:13:17 PM Z

Sure Izu use a 14x20 deardorff. I saw this video a long time ago. And I
think he use a Nu ARc priting system with a point source light. there is no
enlarger, we just see Izu putting the neg on the print, starting the vacuum
pump and start the light.

>From: Carl Weese <cweese@earthlink.net>
>To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
>Subject: Re: kenro izu enlarger
>Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:44:10 +0100
>
>juan,
>
>Enlarger? Izu uses a 14x20 inch (apparantly one of two ever made that
>size) Deardorff camera and prints by contact. All Pt/Pd prints are made
>by contact, though you can print from negatives that are enlarged from
>smaller ones. He chooses to work only with direct in-camera negatives as
>far as I know. He's probably using an artificial ultraviolet light
>source to make the contact prints. I can't go look at the video because
>my net connection would take a year or so to download it. Maybe someone
>else can identify things for you.---Carl
>
>abracadabra@nuberroja.com wrote:
> >
> > in http://www.pem.org/izu/process.html there is a video about how Kenro
> > Izu makes his platino's. Does anybody know what kind brand and model of
> > enlarger is he using in that video? Anyway, I have heard he use a custom
> > made camera by Deardorff. Can anyone confirm this??
> > By the way, is there any internet address for this cameras??
> >
> > Thank you to all of you
> >
> > juan f marcelo

> > Excuse me, I don´t smoke (Custer's last words)
>
>--
>Web Site with picture galleries and workshop information
>http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/index.html

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Next exhibition at Atelier Ph7 - Brussel
October -November 2002

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! http://messenger.msn.fr