Re: article on ladies mud wrestling

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/18/02-03:41:52 PM Z

Ah, too late now. I think the event has been deemed politically incorrect.
The last time they had it was some time in the eighties I think. Allegedly
staffed by "coeds" from southern universities, although some of us doubted
that. If it were true, however, what a way to put yourself through college!
Maybe it should be revived as "middle aged ladies mud wrestling." I'm sure
there'd be some takers.

--shannon