Re: article on ladies mud wrestling

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/19/02-12:14:39 AM Z

Well, I thought I would come up with a composite and do a series on Peppers
Mud Wrestling. I got the mud all mixed up to just the perfect consistency,
but when I went to the local grocers to pick out the peppers and some other
sensually shaped vegetables, I was thrown out by the manager for
inappropriate behavior with the vegetables. I suppose I crossed the line
when I began asking other shoppers which particular vegetables the found the
most sensual.

Would Peppers Mud Wrestling In The Dark be Post Modern? Minimalist? It gets
so confusing after a while.

But seriously, I wonder to what extent people are influenced consciously or
subconsciously or even unconsciously in their work by the current "schools".

Mark Nelson