Re: austere sensuality

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 08/19/02-01:22:49 AM Z

In a recent interview with grandson [to EW] Kim Weston, he explaind that
while looking over the logs of his grandfather's print sales, his most
reproduced print was the Pepper, (I seem to remember he was quoted it was
#40, but it may have been Pepper #30) and that one he made 26 prints. 26
prints of his most reproduced picture. Kim's point was, why do young
photographers make so many prints?

Kim used to sell the negative with the one print. Now, he tosses the negs
after a couple of prints sell.