RE: kenro izu / alt trends

From: Pamela Buck (pgbuck@msn.com)
Date: 08/19/02-04:48:22 AM Z

Speaking of Kenro Izu, he has hired Stan Klimek to teach him all gum
printing. Also, Tom Baril is experimenting with all gum (that is,
having his printer experiment with his images in all gum). And I heard
a San Francisco gallery owner last month say that he's seeing a lot of
gum these days ("Platinum's been done to death," he sniffed.).

Any opinions: why the shift?

Pamela