Weston exhibit at the Hunter Museum

dsbryant@mindspring.com
Date: 08/19/02-01:30:06 PM Z

Yesterday I visited the Hunter Museum in Chattanooga to see the Weston
exhibition. As everyone knows Weston was part of the F64 group which based
their name on the small aperture of f64.

As an ancillary part of the exhibit their was a display of view cameras to
show the visitors the types of cameras that Weston used. One was an old
Calumet 4x5 monorail with a f6.8 210mm Astrogon lens. I thought it was
extremely ironic that the maximum f stop for that lens was f63!

Don Bryant