Re: history

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 08/19/02-01:50:46 PM Z

Well, as an historian, I like John Walton's definition of an historian in
his book, "Monterey A Storied Land," page 8. He writes historians are those
who gather facts of events and anicdotes [of the time] to link together and
prove a point of view they originally set out to make available for others
in the future to be able to look back.

S. Shapiro