Fixer Kallitype,Salt Prints & Albumen

From: Rocky Boudreaux (rocky@pdq.net)
Date: 08/21/02-11:46:13 PM Z

I am making Kallitype, Salt Prints and Albumen prints. I want to use
regular Kodak Fixer to fix them.

I find references to Sodium Thiosulfate and I know this is the basis for
Kodak fixer (the powder one in the foil packets, not rapid fix) but I do
not find a reference to this fixer type and the strength or time. I
understand the alt process prints require a more diluted solution.
Anyone know the recommended dilution and fixing time for these
combinations.

The same holds true for Selenium toner as a toning agent for these type
prints.

All help appreciated.

Thanks.
Rocky,