Re: dig negs

From: Patricia Reed (preed@kumc.edu)
Date: 08/22/02-07:34:46 AM Z

Thank you everyone, for the great information & references!

>>> lrryr@attbi.com 08/21/02 05:52PM >>>
Be sure to get a model with 2880 dpi (Epson 1280), the
improvement over the 1440 models is very noticable. If
you want to go inexpensive and 8.5" wide is enough then
the Epson C80 is an excellent choice, someone was
dumping them on ebay a short while ago for ~$100.

Larry